Monday, August 29, 2011

Big day

Today is a big day for our household; we meet our son for the first time in about 3 hours!

I really wish I could have got more sleep in the last 48 hours; I think my total is maybe about 4 hours. Oh well that's what coffee is for, right?

On the flight over I didn't get any sleep in, but I did watch a couple of good movies: The Lincoln Lawyer and Rio. I had seen where Rio had ties to Moose Lake, MN so I had to watch it, and would give it a high rating.

Last night we tried to find some quick food before trying to fall asleep and we tried to order a bulgogi pizza but wound up with a simple 'American' combo pizza due to a kitchen messup... oh well, we were so hungry it did't matter much.

I'm a new blogger so I may have gotten to excited about being able to publish whatever I want when I want yesterday when I said that I'd touch on some cultural differences about Korea.  That post will still come but it's a couple down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment